At Hilltop Securities Inc., we are focused on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals who are looking to work at a different kind of company: people who share our work ethic, who thrive in a challenging environment, and who recognize the importance of accountability. People committed to providing the highest quality of service for our clients.
Created through the combination of two established and respected broker-dealers, HilltopSecurities represents both the realization of a vision and a new beginning, built on more than a century of combined industry experience. With offices from coast to coast, we have a diverse team of professional, dynamic work environments, state-of-the-art technology, and we offer competitive salaries.
We invite you to take a moment and explore the current career opportunities that are available at HilltopSecurities. Career opportunities may be sorted by job title or location. Select the job title listing for a job description, requirements and to apply.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Hilltop Holdings and our family of subsidiary companies are equal opportunity employers and will give equal consideration to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age , sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Hilltop Holdings is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Hilltop Holdings endeavors to make career opportuities accessible to all applicants. If you believe you need special assistance or reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Jennifer Seward, Recruiting Manager at 469-941-1272 or email@example.com.
EEO is the law (PDF)
Pay Transparency (PDF)
View Job Listings
Learn About Employee Benefits
To address the many facets of our employees' lives, we offer a wide range of benefits. Full-time employees are eligible to begin participation on the first of the month following their hire date.
Our benefit programs include:
- Medical – through nationwide provider Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental – two levels of PPO plans available through Delta Dental
- Vision – through VSP care including leading providers like LensCrafters and Pearle Vision
- Life Insurance – $50,000 minimum free to all full-time employees
- Short and Long Term Disability – a company-provided program and part of basic coverage
- 401(k) plan and Roth 401(k) – feature auto enrollment at 6% and company match 50% of contributions up to 10% (maximum of 5% match) with 3-year vesting period
- Paid Time Off – three weeks of paid time off that begins accruing day one
- Holidays – 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer Time Off – 8 hours annually