Our continuing disclosure services work closely with individual municipalities to assist them in meeting the disclosure requirements set forth in U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 15c2-12.
Proactive expertise to ensure low-cost access
Offering a platform for our municipal clients to maintain ready, low-cost access to the capital markets is a key priority for us. In fact, we are one of the only financial advisory firms in the United States with a dedicated disclosure services practice, enabling our professionals to solely focus on your disclosure needs.
Our professionals work closely with clients to help them prepare and file the appropriate reports.
Turn-key continuing disclosure services to save time
To reduce the time our municipal clients spend fulfilling complex continuing disclosure requirements, we provide seamless turn-key continuing disclosure services by:
- Carefully reviewing past continuing disclosure filings and obligations.
- Advising on issuer continuing disclosure undertakings.
- Monitoring for certain material events that may require the filing of notices.
- Preparing and filing material events notices and annual reports.
- Sending semi-annual material events questionnaires.
- Proprietary software reduces non-compliance issues
Our dedicated continuing disclosure services team utilizes a proprietary software system that reduces the likelihood of non-compliance with SEC Rule 15c2-12. Key features of our system are:
- Ongoing maintenance of issuer compliance status.
- Automatic tracking of issuers’ annual filing requirements and associated deadlines.
- Notification of material events, such as rating changes and refunded bond issues.
- Ongoing monitoring of filing requirements and deadlines for conduit issuers and their obligated members.
Our continuing disclosure services professionals closely monitor changing or potentially changing industry requirements that may impact our municipal clients. We help our clients maintain an ongoing awareness of these potential changes and their possible impact.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.