HilltopSecurities represents diverse municipal clients across the U.S., issuing general obligation bonds between $500,000 and several hundred million dollars. We understand local and state governments can face financial challenges due to declining property and sales taxes, unfunded pension, federal mandates and other post retirement benefit (OPEB) liabilities.
As one of the most experienced municipal advisors nationally in the general obligation sector acting through HilltopSecurities, we structure a large variety of deals in all parts of the country and are able to leverage this knowledge to benefit each of our clients.
General obligation benefits — Always accessible and responsive, HilltopSecurities provides multiple benefits once you partner with us.
- Expertise in each area of general obligation securities: bond and tax anticipation notes, short-term (including commercial paper) and long-term debt.
- Offices and professionals across the U.S. that have the local knowledge necessary to effectively advise you on issues specific to your particular region, such as local economic conditions, legal constraints and tax rate limitations.
- Direct and ongoing participation in the capital markets that gives you real-time state and national market sensitivity to make better decisions when considering debt issuance.
- Experience in representing governmental entities in negotiating long-term contracts for the provision of services, including analyses of privatization initiatives and outsourcing.
- Industry knowledge to develop comprehensive, informative and effective investor and ratings agency communications.
- Analytical tools and expertise to effectively model tax-supported capital improvement.
- In-house professionals in arbitrage rebate, asset management, capital markets, corporate finance, structured finance and continuing disclosure, are readily available to assist you.
To learn more about our GO Bonds expertise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convention Center / Hotel
Hospital Affiliation, Merger & Acquisition Services
Municipal Utility Districts
State Revolving Funds
Water and Sewer