Since 1946, we have been a trusted leader in public finance, providing financial advisory, underwriting and associated services for colleges and universities across the United States.
Our professionals have vast experience in structuring and underwriting all types of financings for public and private higher education clients and other 501(c)3 organizations.
The Benefits of HilltopSecurities
Our higher education clients receive a number of benefits when they choose us, including:
- Specialized Expertise We have served as financial advisor for all types of higher education financings, from education projects and student services, to athletic facilities and presidential libraries. Our professionals have extensive knowledge of the tax issues and private partnerships that commonly affect higher education clients.
- Customized Financing We perform complex analyses to develop personalized recommendations on the timing, size and structure of proposed financings, providing advice based solely on the objectives and best interest of our clients.
- Comprehensive credit assessment We use our vast industry knowledge to develop comprehensive, proprietary credit rating profiles and informative, effective investor and ratings agency presentations. We are there to assist our clients through the entire credit rating process.
- Team Approach Our professionals throughout the country work together across geographic and practice group boundaries to ensure that each client receives the benefits of the entire firm’s resources and experience.
- Trading and Underwriting We maintain trading, underwriting and sales desks in major cities throughout the United States. Our direct participation in the capital markets gives our clients real-time local and national market information to make better decisions when considering debt issuance.
To learn more about our higher education expertise, contact us today at email@example.com.
Convention Center / Hotel
Hospital Affiliation, Merger & Acquisition Services
Municipal Utility Districts
State Revolving Funds
Water and Sewer