We contribute to economic growth on a regional and national scale. As part of our experience in public–private partnerships (P3), we have successfully represented governmental entities and not-for profit entities in a variety of areas, such as toll roads, bridges, airport special facilities, dormitories, hotels, warehouse and handling facility developments, municipal wi-fi projects and entertainment facilities.
We can offer you real-time market knowledge and experienced insight to explore and build effective partnerships with private-sector businesses. Once you partner with us, we'll go beyond the customary jargon spewed by most organizations. You will have a number of benefits at your disposal that will help you achieve your long term goals, and we'll be there for you every step of the way.
P3 (Public-Private Partnership) Benefits
- As one of the leading financial advisory and underwriting firms in the country, our professionals maintain a deep understanding of both the public and private financing functions and can assist you in defining the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
- Our professionals leverage their experience and market knowledge to provide you with an unvarnished perspective about the potential terms and conditions that might encourage private participation in a proposed project.
- Our continuous and varied public and private projects enable our professionals to provide you with current trends in credit and debt capacity.
- Due to our direct and ongoing participation in capital markets, we are able to offer you real-time local and national market sensitivity to make better decisions when considering the costs of debt issuance whether taxable or tax-exempt.
- Because our firm does not represent a specific fund, our professionals are able to solicit interest from a number of investors across the U.S and internationally.
- We use our industry knowledge to develop comprehensive, informative and effective presentations to ratings agencies and investors.
- Our in-house expertise in corporate finance and capital markets is readily available to you.
- We are accessible and responsive.
To learn more about our expertise in public–private partnerships, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convention Center / Hotel
Hospital Affiliation, Merger & Acquisition Services
Municipal Utility Districts
State Revolving Funds
Water and Sewer