To achieve career success in today's job market, students attend college because a high school diploma will not suffice. College is expensive. So students – regardless of their socioeconomic background – take out loans to fund their aspirations. We understand the uncertainty that exists across the student loan financing industry as the federal government continues to consider the potential breadth of its role in the future of student lending.
To help higher education authorities navigate through the rapidly evolving student loan marketplace, we provide financial advisory services. Beyond the standard “block and tackle” deliverables of the typical financial advisory firm, we provide deep expertise and real-time market knowledge necessary for you to effectively position your organization for the future regardless of how the student loan financing landscape changes.
We offer unique services and a variety of products once you partner with us.
Benefits to prepare your organization for the future
- We offer proactive expertise in defining strategies that reflect your needs and the rapidly evolving student loan marketplace.
- We offer an uncommon depth of knowledge derived from over 50 years of collective experience working with guarantors, issuers, servicers, lenders and students.
- We have a robust and first-hand understanding of the potential opportunities and liabilities of a variety of student lending instruments, including guaranteed loans, uninsured alternative loans, borrower benefit programs, servicing conversion programs and more.
- We are easily accessible by phone or email and immediately respond to your requests.
Our analytically sound and individually personalized financial advisory counsel is shaped by what works best for you.
- Our direct participation in the capital markets gives our clients the real-time local and national market sensitivity to make better decisions when considering debt issuance.
- Our in-house professionals and industry leaders in arbitrage rebate, investment advisory, and continuing disclosure are readily available at your convenience.
For more information on our student loan expertise, contact us at email@example.com.
Convention Center / Hotel
Hospital Affiliation, Merger & Acquisition Services
Municipal Utility Districts
State Revolving Funds
Water and Sewer