We recognize that the funding, purchase or sale of toll roads is a highly complex financial and political decision. More importantly, there can be substantial economic benefits associated with toll roads: free flow of traffic, saving due to reduced commuter time, improved fuel economy and efficiency, reduced pollution and greater safety.
Our toll road professionals have extensive, nation-wide experience in modeling, designing and implementing all types of toll road financings, from large urban systems, to state-wide toll road authorities, to start-up toll roads. In addition to our substantial experience in providing financial advisory services to publicly owned and operated tollroads, we have proven expertise in evaluating public-private partnerships as well. We have the tools to successfully help you establish toll roads and build effective partnerships with private-sector businesses.
Benefits to an effective partnership
Here is a list of benefits you'll receive when you partner with us:
- Our professionals provide analytically sound and individually personalized advice shaped by what is in your best interest.
- Because toll roads can be very different from one another based upon governance structure and revenue streams, our professionals work together in multi-disciplinary teams across geographical and practice group boundaries to ensure you receive the benefits of the entire firm’s expertise.
- Our financial advisory and in-house capital markets practice groups have significant expertise in modeling multi-year financing structures based upon your unique objectives and traffic and revenue projections.
- Once you determine the financing structure that suits your needs, we leverage our deep experience to assist you in implementation, whether the selected structure includes the traditional use of toll revenues, tax increment financing, subordinated TIFIA loans, shadow tolls, availability payments, or an atypical structure.
- We use our comprehensive industry knowledge to develop informative and effective investor and ratings agency presentations.
- Our direct participation in the capital markets gives you real-time local and national market sensitivity to make better decisions when considering debt issuance.
- Our in-house professionals in arbitrage rebate, asset management, corporate finance, and continuing disclosure are readily available to assist you based on your needs.
To learn more about our toll road expertise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convention Center / Hotel
Hospital Affiliation, Merger & Acquisition Services
Municipal Utility Districts
State Revolving Funds
Water and Sewer