Latest Updates: Related to Inflation


Tax Resources

Tax season can be overwhelming. To help, we’ve collected some resources to help you in preparing and filing your taxes. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your HilltopSecurities tax documents, please contact your financial professional. For any other tax-related questions, consult your tax advisor.

Tax Center

HTS will distribute Form 2439 to retail accounts who are recipients of undistributed Long Term Capital Gains from RICs (Regulated Investment Companies) and REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts):

HTS will file the Form 990-T with the IRS on behalf of IRA accounts who received an undistributed Long Term Capital Gain from a RIC (Regulated Investment Company) or a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust). Once the IRS funds are received by HilltopSecurities, the firm will in turn credit the IRA account their portion of the refund (This credit is a non-reportable contribution event for the IRA account):

Thank you for visiting the HilltopSecurities website.
For best viewing experience, we recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.